The Boy Scouts of America maintains an online repository of forms and documents on their website. Volunteers or Scouts looking for forms related to national BSA awards or programs should look there for the most up to date version of each form.
There are a number of local forms available for use as well.


Tour and Activity Plan The tour and activity plan can also be found and submitted online.

You will need to log in to www.myscouting.org and select the tour and activity plan under your “Unit Tool.”  Tour and Activity Plain-paper version link 

Access to Medical Forms Annual Health and Medical Record

Forms related to Garden State Council Camps may be found in the Camping section of the website.

Going to an out of Council Summer Camp? Here is the proof of accident & sickness insurance that they will require. (2017 Certificate will be available here on June 1)

If you are looking for the Merit Badge Counselor Form, please go to the Merit Badge Counselor page.

Additional forms are attached below