Every year units must complete the Charter Renewal process in order to remain active in the Scouting program. This process involves checking your roster, verifying position and contact information, adding and deleting members, and paying the National BSA annual registration, charter and insurance fees.
The 2020 Internet Charter Renewal Portal is now open! Units are expected to complete the recharter process and turn in all paperwork and fees by December 13, 2019.
What’s Changed this Year? –
|National Youth Membership Fee - Packs, Troops, Crews||$60|
|National Youth Membership Fee - Exploring||$36|
|National Adult Membership Fee||$36|
|National Annual Charter Fee||$60|
|Boys’ Life Magazine (Unchanged)||$12 per year|
|Garden State Council Insurance (Unchanged)||$3 per paid member|
Let's Get Started! –
Recharter Forms –
- Charter Renewal Instructions. Contact your District Executive for your unit's access code.
- BeAScout Unit Pin Management instructions. Make sure your unit shows up on BeAScout.org with the right information.
- FOS Unit Commitment Form. Schedule your 2020 FOS presentation.
- 2019 JTE Patch Order Form. Show your JTE accomplishments on your unit's uniforms.
- 2019 JTE Pack Scorecard. How did your Pack do in 2019?
- 2019 JTE Troop Scorecard. How did your Troop do in 2019?
- 2019 JTE Crew Scorecard. How did your Crew do in 2019?
- 2020 JTE Pack Scorecard. Plan your Pack's 2020 Journey to Excellence!
- 2020 JTE Troop Scorecard. Plan your Troop's 2020 Journey to Excellence!
- 2020 JTE Crew Scorecard. Plan your Crew's 2020 Journey to Excellence!