Help Our Camps
The Garden State Council is always in need of help when it comes to our camps! How can you help?
Join our Campmaster Corp and serve at our council camps on weekends where units are camping! Click here or email to find out more information on how to help!
Join our weekly volunteer crews at Roosevelt (Thursdays), Pine Hill (Wednesdays), or Pine Tree (Thursdays) to help maintain the camp
Bring a group to help out on a day that you can make it! If you are interested, please contact us (using the contact info in the chart below) and let us know when you and/or your group would like to come out and what you'd like to do to help!
- Donate Supplies to help keep our facilities up and running! There's a list below of things big and small that our camps need. If you are interested in donating any of the following items, or would like to donate an item not on our wish list, please let us know by using the contact info in the chart below.
|Robert Brookwood||Ed Caroll||Bill Sherwood|
Director of Facilities
Ranger, Roosevelt Scout Reservation
Pine Hill Scout Reservation
Pine Tree Education & Environmental Center
|Or call us at 609.261.5850|
- Hand Tools- (Branch Lopers, Small Bow Saws, Leaf Rakes, Hard Rakes, Shovels)
- Chainsaw Bars*
- 2cycle oil*
- Bar and Chain Oil*
- Mower Blades*
- Work Gloves
- Safety Glasses
- 6x6 Pressure Treated Landscape Timbers
- Crushed Concrete
- 3/4 stone
- Frost Free Valves
- 4x4 Truck
- Gasoline (Gift card)
- Boom Lift
- 5T Dump Trailer
- Professional Tree Services
- Roll-Off Dumpster Services
- Home Depot Gift Cards
* Please let us know you are interested in donating these items to ensure they match the makes/models that are in use at camp